Saturday, March 29, 2008

FUCK THIS PLACE.



Photobucket




"This type of question also dunno how to do? You no brain ah ?"
Yes I have no brains. Im sorry my math is not up to your standards.
(Why do you think i need tuition ? -.-)Im sorry Im too stupid, too blur,too useless,too careless for you.Yell at/insult me all you want. Im numb alr.
What? You didnt think I had feelings ? And not just you.ALL of you can bloody well look down on me. I dont give a fuck."Excercise ! Excercise, you're sooo fat!"
I know im fat. Your problem ? I know im SLOPPY,lazy and ugly.Im sorry im born this way. Its ENTIRELY my fault.Why dont you guys disown me and find a better replacement daughter/niece ?Woulnt that be nice ? All of you can have your smart,slim,filial,hardworking,beautiful,perfect daughter/niece.Me ? Its okay. Im non-exsistant. Im invisible. Dont have to give a hoot abt me.I spend lotsa time on the computer. So ? I'll just be a pathetic beggar or smth.Isnt that what all of you expect of me ?When he knocked, i was gonna say," hi, you left smth behind ?"
But i changed my mind in the end. Why ? The moment i opened the door," THE MOMENT I LEAVE YOU RUSH TO PLAY THE COMPUTER RIGHT! "er,no. Did you see the computer on ? Whrs your proof ?ooops, Im soooo sorry. You're always right. -.-(seriously, all you can do is accuse people.)My head is hurting sooo badly now. How i wish i had a shoulder to cry on :'(How i wish i had someone to tell all this to. How i wish i had someone who cared.How i wish i wasnt born. Why did god bring into this place ?All i can say now is sorry. Im sorry for being a miserable failure of a daughter/niece.Im sorry im such an embarassment. Im sorry im not perfect.I dont have anyone right now. __________,please take me away ):



~
~
On a lighter note, I saw this on joanfoojiaqi's friendster!
P/s
Hey people! I hope you had not realise that my birthday is coming in 2! week's time. This is not a hint to anyone, especially my friends. Oh yea! I really, really like the super special awesome Canon Digital IXUS 850 IS which you can get at Sim Lim Square at a very affordable price. Unrelated, but I remember a wise old man from China once said, "Giving is Caring". Also, I think a chocolate chip birthday cake will definitely make a great gift. I stress again, there is no way that this is a hint to my friends regarding my birthday which is approaching in two week's time.

heh. I read that and just about died of laughing.
Not a hint eh joan ? Then i wont get you anything :D Kay kay ? haha.

8th April? i dont think theres anything special happening on that date :D
Make me happy, and maybe, just MAAAAYBE i'll get you a lil smth (: HARRR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home