Thursday, February 28, 2008

geog


Photobucket


i think i'll be the one owing yuanyi the hashbrown treat =="
Everyone seemed to write such loooooong ass passages.
only me O.o sure fail =="

anyway, today was a veeeryyyy long day.
we(ClarissaCheongSiMin[haha],sera,me) bitched about her again.
and CCSM told me to see her aug-sept posts O.o
(didnt knw *you* were so dependant)
and ____ blacked out her face in the yearbook :D
omg,such a good feeling O.o
die, bitch ! ^^

oh, but as danny was flipping thru,
we realised that there was another huge ass pic of her.

=="

anyway, if urhmm knws, i think he will kill me.
hahahahahahahaha.


I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you..
I’m awake but my world is half asleep,
I pray for this heart to be unbroken,
But without you all I’m going to be is, incomplete..




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home