Sunday, February 24, 2008

SCHLUZ BUCKET

Photobucket


"can i clear this for you?"
"hmm ? can or not ?"

"can,and you can lick my feet and do my homework for me while you're at it"

=="

if i dont want to be seen at the gym or whatever,
thats my friggin problem okay ?
not yours.
& if u want to humiliate me like your _______,
go ahead. i seriously dont care.
If you get high by such perverse cheap thrill,
then i feel sorry for you.

& speaking of your _______,
how does he expect me to understand the first time ?
he explains so fast and doesnt even * me the basics,
and expects me know it and not ask him.
& when i DO ask him, he calls me stupid and brainless and useless
and tells me not to___ so much pizzahut and mcdonalds
or i'll get even ________.

TELL ME WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH _____?

if im ____, that my problem. You're not me, so why should you care ?
you just want to fucking humiliate me right ?
i hate you, you *******.

oh and dont tell me what i cant type here.
if i want to type 'fuck', i will.
this is MY ranting ground, you dont tell me what i should or should not type.
stfu okay.

AND OMGGG
i still have to see _____ you later -.-
why must you resume this _____ ?
why cant you do it next ______and give me a break -.-
IM SO SO SO SO SICK OF YOU

TWO WORDS :

Photobucket


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home