Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ive decided to revive my blog .
hahahahaha.

Maple is going under some server check or whatever,
so i cant log in at the moment -.-
WASTE MY TIME.

So im here updating (:
oh, and i just cut my finger.
i had a sudden craving for apples
so i decided to cut one.
and misaimed and hacked at my thumb intead -.-
emphasis on hacked.

the blood was like flowing down my wrist la.
not exaggerating, lol.

Anyways, my piano theory exam's on the 3rd of nov.
sooo nervousssssssssssss.
i cant rly remember all the german/italian/french terms

and out of 3249803294 german terms i can remember
a grad total of 4 -.-

lieblich- lovely/sweet
frohlich- happy
langsam- slow
schell-fast.

im not sure if lansam is fast or slow .
maybe its:

langsam- fast
schell- slow.

huh.
i btr go check
I JUST HOPE I DUN FAILLLL !



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home