Thursday, April 05, 2007

My ass hurts .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

im using my uncle's lappie now (:

ok . so im now in malaysia after a looooooong ,
cramped and uncomfortable 4 hour drive -.-
my ass hurtttts badlyyyy.
owwww .

anyway .
im can only use the com for 20 mins .
so im like rushing this post .
excuse me for any spelling errors (:

tmr, i'll prolly be going shopping at some random shopping centre .
and then prepare for the birthday thingy .

i brought all my bio homework and notes over ,
so im gonna study later .
im sooo proud of my self .
haha .

oh and camy and jeremy just told me that
mr wong is gonna test the clarinetist on the
whole of figure 21 onwards on sat !
lucky me (: i'll still be in m'sia (:

but i'll be missing 3 practices in total !
):

ok, i have to log off soooooooooooooooooon .
im gonna go check my friendster (:

byeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home