Tuesday, January 30, 2007

so many bad things happened to me today .
i dont even know where to begin .
nvrmind , i'll just start frm the top .

today during home ec .
we didnt go down properly
so we had to go up to class and line up properly,
and walk back down again .
and we did it like so many times .
the classes we walked past ( 2/2 & 2/5 ) will think
we're crazy . keep walking past their class -.- hehehe .

then in home ec,
ms ida checked our homework .
i didnt do like 3 questions , & she made me
and 4 others not do practical .
and she gave us like 10 super long questions .
i worked my ass off doing it ,
and at the end of class, she didnt want to collect .
wtf .

and thats not even the worst .
during band , we had to march to send the video to
moe or smth liddat .
so we went to the place just next the street soccer court to march .
Then during serdiya , this basketball came flying towards me .
i swear to god i didnt see it flying toward me until the very last minute .
i tried to move away, but the frigging ball was too fast .

it hit onto my hand with the clarinet, and extremly hard i might add .
then of course my immediate reaction was to let go .
then my clarinet smashed onto the ground .
it all happend sooo fast, i didnt even know how to react .
then i saw my smashed up clarinet on the ground .
and inside i was like omgomgomgomg . HOW ?!

I cant rmb who picked the pieces up to examine it
but when i saw the pieces , almost want to cry ):
its like splinterd every whr .
they keys were shifted out of shape .
and one of the keys was like,
loose until cannot loose .
and all the keys were scratched .
surprisingly, my reed was still intact .
haiyaaa , i rly didnt mean to drop it !
i wish the ball hit me instead !
i wont break one ):
poor clarinet ))):

772235 ! frm sec 1 til now ): gone alr !!!!!
now im using jodi's clarinet .
i cant even rmb the serial number !
77 - someting 074 !
i want 772235 bacckckkkkk !
omg , all the times i had with 772235 ):
haiya
haiya
haiya

bye ):
):
):
):
):
DDDDDD:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home