Wednesday, January 31, 2007

One day you'll come to me and asked me what's more important:
You or my life .
I'll say my life and you'll walk away ,
Never knowing that you are my life .


random pics (:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
minus the camera-shy guys . lolol .



Reported at 6.45 at foyer today,
to run our 2 rounds .
Today was quite ok .
Managed to run ard 1 and a half rounds continusly .
means im improving ! lolol .

Ms Grace Ng came to class today .
to give me some form to fill up,
regarding the clarinet incident ytd .
The person who spoiled my clarient was a sec 3 guy called Firdaus .
I have no idea how Ms Grace Ng found out .
& apprarently, she's gonna call his parents & they have
to compensate the band for the broken clarinet .
but theire under finnancial assistance so i have no idea
how they'll be able to pay back also .
lolol .

Lessons as usual .

Sci was fun .
lolol .
topic was sexual reproduction .
and delton was like,
damn, why they dont have practical for this topic ?
xD & we took pics for the virus expert thing .
i know i'll look retarded .

Geog was quite boring except for the QnA part .
ahahah .
but i think Grace Lum's abit irritating .
cant even put head on the table .
& she'll like say :
" ok ! look here ! pay attention ya ! no heads on the table ! "
so so so so many times, i rly feel like smacking her on the head .

After sch had math remedial .
damn boring , but lucky charmaine pei wo .
we ( grp 1 ) did like a million questions .
grp 2 only did 8 .
how unfair .

walked to minimart with charmaine .
bought something to drink & walked to bus 3 bustop .
frigging bus didnt wait for me,
so had to wait damn long for the next .

having math tuition later .
( whole day of math , how sian)
byebyeee (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home