Friday, December 29, 2006

im so depressed these days .
shouldnt have gone online .
only made me feel worse because ...
well, its a secret only me and god knows (:

i hate it when i feel like that .
makes me hate myself and have no life .
all i do is stare at msn msger & friendster .
and blog about meaningless stuff like people's private affairs .
and how girls shouldnt date cute guys .
omg .
why did i even type that post ?
goodness .
im deleting it as soon as i finish with this post .

plus i shld stop thinking so much about _ .
& whether _ has a _ .
& who _ meant on _ .

and school's gonna start soon .
darn .
i hope i dont get doris tan as my form teacher agn .
or any of my subject teachers .
pleaseohpleaseohpleaseeeee .
she only knows how tell me to
pin up my fringe and pull up my socks .
and she always gives me all the hard questions .

And i hope i dont get Lina as my art teacher .
Cuz she only knows how to tell me to :
1. Pin up fringe .
2. Pull up socks .
3. Tuck blouse all the way in.
4. Lengthen skirt to below the knees .

omgggg .
is she trying to turn me into a freak or what ?
just imagine me in calf length skirt, fully tucked in blouse ,
regular sch socks and all my fringe pinned up .
omgomgomg .

k. its 11 plus now .
im going to bed .
training tmr
bye .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home