Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hello. Im sorry i havent posted in like, forever. But I swear, blogger took like ten years to load.
hmms, nth much really. I just updated for the sake of it. Heh.
Today Ms Tan nvr come. So happy la. TWISTS MAN. (: So today just practically slept in class. Like, sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. RECESS. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. End of school. Just tell me la, whats the difference between sleeping at home and sleep in school. Rawrhh. Then went for band. Rachel showed me her extra tiny pencil. So cartoon can. She so funny. Her pencil is like one inch long can. Hahaha. Then i laugh like siaos la. Then Germaine,Jodi,Rachel and Mr Wong say I siao alrd. I not siao ok. =D

Then went whitesand with RA2E. Met the Siglap guys. Then went 7-11. buy slurpee and went back homeeeeee(: Met Eunice and Cherylynnieee on the way. And we sang " SINGING IN THE RAIN" at the top of our voices all the way home.Passerby-s thought we're nuts. Heh. Plus we took really crazy pictures. :D Ohya, as we were singing, suddenly saw one group of shuai ge-s 10m away. Then we were like,"I'm singingggg innn theeeeee raaa...."*Suddenly cuts off* So funny la. hahhahahahs. okay.Still got alot of funny things happen. Then we all went back home. Eunice and Cherylynn are my retarddddds(: LOVEEEE THEMM. Hahaha. They never fail to make me laugh hysterically. XDDD
yupps, and now im starting on the geog grp proj. heh. I better get back to workk.
Toodles(:

i miss you,you idoit. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home