Thursday, August 10, 2006

Hah. I finally intalled a password to my blog. heh. yayyayyay.
went to orchard with eunice & Cherylynn today. Damn fun. At first i thought i would be late and i zoooooomed around the house to get ready. Butbutbut. I ended up arriving 30 mins earlier.
So when i alighted at Orchard i waited around, trying to look as if i had something to do. then this guy scares the pants off me by appearing in front of me suddenly as i was looking in my bag for my handphone.
He was working for some charity thingy helping kids my age or something (i couldn't hear him properly cos 'Where'd you go?' was blasting into my ears so i just pretended i understood him). He wanted me to buy a mashimaro thingy that some kid made, which was 10 bloody bucks. So i told him i'll give him money, but i won't buy the toy. And he told me the minimum was $2!!

I dunno what possessed me to give him my 2 bucks.

Then as if my $2 not enough to make him go away, he started to ask me whether i was looking for a job and saying a lot of stuff about his job lah (which is to be really thick-skinned and piss people off). i told him i was only 13 and he went "I'm 13, too!"He went away in the end. Which was good.(Because i was so pissed, my hands were just aching to rearrange his face.=/ ) And i went back to pretending i was busy.
yupyupyup. Did alot of WEIRDDDDD things, LOL. I bought a white Converse bag and blue/green/white/black striped pencil case.

im brringing thm to school tmr.

((((:

I shall go count my money now !
BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home