Friday, August 25, 2006

aaah. yes. saw him agn todaaayyy. weeeepeees. (: but you didnt turn ard ; you idoit. (:

Had band today.
practised interruption overture & Under the flag of glory.
for december's performance at dunno whr.
hahahahaha.

the overture was nice.
but dun really know how to play the second one. ):
felt really irritated. rawrrr.

and then my chromatic scales was. haiyohhh.
dunno what happen to me.
somemore accidenatally used jolene's clarinet.
was wondering why the reed was so hard. hahaha.
the realised it was not my clarinet.
omg.
i told jolene. But she said it was ok. So nvrmind lor.

Then wen I was putting away my instrument, feli said i was cute.
and im like, what ?
hahaha.
ok. whatever. im not bhb-ing or what.
then went to wait for evangeline elizabeth tan xiu ying.
heh.

then mum fetched me to han's for dinner.
Had potato salad and soup of the day.
omg, so healthy. :DD
then went home.

okok. I shall stop ranting abt my boring life.
toodles.
:DDDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home