Wednesday, July 19, 2006

This is gonna be a reeeeaaaalllly short post.
Hmms, today quite boring actually. LOL. Lessons as per normal. The day ended at 3.20pm. Siens. Then during the lunch break, this Rebecca from sec 2, I think she gave Jeremy a love letter or smth liddat la. Hahahs, then Jeremy,Ivan they all were reading it out loud lor. Then the girl write what, " Do you have feelings for me ? " XDD
At the minimart there, Rujun or Renee (i cant remember) ask him if he like her anot. Then he say, " NO LAHHH! SHE SO DESPERATE OK! I DONT LIKE HER LOR! I GOT NO FEELING FOR HER LOR ! " Wah, he so mean. LOL. Hmms, then after school, we went minimart again. Ohya, Merl and Jun joining CORAL IDOL !! XDD Dunno whats gotten into them. Good luck anyways, WO HUI ZHI CHI NI MEN DEE ! (:
Then I walk with April to my bus stop there, but Jeremy and Richard want to go Whitesands, but me and April have to go homeee. So I bye to Jeremy + Richard, then take a bus homeeee. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home