Thursday, June 22, 2006

Boo. In case you didnt realise, I've changed my skin. Finally. I was getting bored of my previous. Im currently hooked on to All American Reject's MOVE ALONG. It seriously rockks. (:

Okkays. I've finally started my homework a week ago. A week later ? Its STILL not completed. Everthing is like half done.I dont know whats wrong with me nowadays. I'm feeling lazier and shittier. Blame it on the friggin' holidays. Heh. Oh yes. Went out yesterday. With Aaron,Jenna and Bryan to Bugis.Then we were feeling bored. So we went to Cold Storage. X) So we were browsing, browsing, until we came to the dairy section. And we saw a milk carton that said, " Plain Flavoured Milk. " OMG. Then we started laughing. Plain is plain, flavoured is flavoured. How can it be both. Heh. Okay. Alot more things happened. Then i went home.

And today, my mum cooked this fabulous chicken for us. I came back home to see it happily roasted and still in the oven.With a carnal urge and some laziness,I plucked off its wing without even taking it out of the oven.The bone easily dislocated and dripped with deliciousness, so I gently and with dignity bit into (im lying.) a small piece. Mmmmm. (= I also noticed that the chicken had a few toothpicks stabbed across its backside. Afterwards,my mum called to ask me not to mess up her chicken, cuz she had rice stuffed into it, and if I like pluck off the whole thigh the rice might all fall apart. I was then thinking to myself, where got people so suay like chickens one, we eat their eggs, pluck their feathers to dust things and whack naughty children, we eat its meat, and do funny things to it like stuffing it then sealing it together with toothpicks on its backside. I mean, if I were a chicken and I know my meat is delicious - you want to eat then you eat lah , but please don't do funny things to my corpse lor...

I'm just talking rubbish, I don't sincerely believe in that. Or maybe I do, sometimes when I am bored I make myself believe rubbish just for fun. Or it might be the tea.
THE EVIL TEA.
Mum bought a "diet tea" that makes you lao sai 6 times a day. After you lao all the sai out, you have cleansed your bowels, and at the same time, due to the smell of the latter, lose your appetite for any new food.Which is great, except your legs get rather weak. Which is kinda good too cuz you can't walk to that kitchen to get food. Woah.I like diet teas already. Anyway. Im getting tired. TATAS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home