Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Okays. Today was sososo much FUN ! Went to Escape with Renee ; Evan & April. We arrived there like ard 12 plus liddat. But surprisingly there were so little people. But throughout the day, The lines started getting longer. We sat the rainbow ride the most number of times. TWELVE to be exact. We win Janice and Steph record lerr. (: It was so fun lahhs. And then all of us were like HANDS UPP !! Hahhas. When the ride started, We went crazy lahhs. Scream and wave our hands like siaodingdongs. Then we tried sitting one person in one seat. The seat was meant for two people, so there was a big space for us.

Because the ride was like swinging here and there , the four of us kept slamming onto the sides of the seat. So pain sia. But VERY funnn. And then this shuaige in seat next to me told me the way I sit like very fun liddat. Then during the next ride he also try. Hahas. Then keep slamming into one another. FUNFUNFUN!! Thats my favourite word nowadays. I JUST WANNA HAVE FUNN !! woolalas. Ohya. Then dunno why April ; Renee and Evan keeeeeep getting some sort of sickeness. Bu shi stomachace jiu shi headaches and giddiness. I was like DIAO... Next time i find a boyfriend,he has to be the outgoing and adventurous type. lols. or not i'll dump him on the spot. Scarly all the dates we go I fall asleep. HAHAHAHS.

Then now I can sit on the topmost part of the viking ship without screaming. Which is an incredible feat for me. Cuz. Whatever rides I sit i'll just scream. Even the lame ones like the choo choo train. (= But now. When i sit there during the ride ,& the the ship goes high up , i look down and i feel...NOTHING. Amazing. X) And now , when i turn of age , im gonna apply for a job there. Its like so fun cans. When six plus liddat,we sent evan to her busstop , then went to macdonalds to look for Pearlyn and Ryan. I was sitting on RonaldMcdonald's lap at that time. Fun. hehehs. Pearlyn bought her meal and we went to a table to sit. Then Renee and Ryan keep picking pearlyn's fries. She so funny lahhs. Keep slapping them away. Hees.

Then april was trying to make all those straw hearts but she didnt know how. so Pearlyn said 'Come la , I teach you. ' She took two straws and do extremly fast in front of us. She was like,"You liddat,then liddat,then liddat,then liddat." We were watching her and were like,HUH??? hehehes. Then renee had this hair spray thingy.And we made a drink out of it. here are the ingredients ; Coke ; Hairspray ; fries ; Chilli and tartar sauce & many more.
hehehs. Then pearlyn had this phone call. I cant remember everything she said but this is the line i remembered. "okkays. I'll meet you at toaPayoh MRT startion." Then she paused for a while and said. "ToaPayoh got MRT station anot ah ?" HAHAHAAHA. Funny siia. By that time it was like 7.30 liddat. So we went home lorr.

Today was really fun. I still cant get over the fact that I actually went to Escape. (=
I LOVE FUN PEOPLE . (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home