Wednesday, April 19, 2006

THIS POST IS SO RANDOM, DONT READ IT. (:
I seriously think i'm so unlucky today la.
First of all. I dont even understand
anything the history teacher says
and why I need to know all this for.
History is just basically wasting my time.
Plus. I had 63/100 for chinese test.
That is like so LAN can.
THENTHENTHEN.
We had IT traning where we had to
use some dreamweaver thingy.
Almost fell asleep. lol.
THN.
I left my paperbag in my tution centre
which consists of my school uniform ,
Jenna's tie , my clarinet reed ,
and my MP3. Oh maaaan,
and I cant go back to claim it cuz
the tuition centre's SOSOSO far away.
AND. Without my reed.
How am i gonna play during Band on thursdaaay??!
Hope no one steals anything from it.
Especially my MP3. ):

I think ive beem double
posting every time I update.
This is bad, its shows
that im bored and havent been studying.
And speaking of studying.
Mid years are just around the corner !!
And today.
I brought back ALL my books
that i left under my table.
To study. AND I had to lug them all the way home.
It was so HEAVY can. :DD
And to J0shua. I dont like anyone. YET.
lols.
yepyepyep.
I have dont have anything else to say.

toodles. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home