Sunday, April 16, 2006

Since Joshua wants me to blog.
I shall blog. XD
Went to church today.
EASTER SUNDAAAAY .
Hahaha.
Then we had potluck and stuff.
And the lamb had this weird smell.
So we gave our lamb to Eoin.
Who happens to like lamb. ALOT.
{He ate a whole leg of lamb. Like a dog. lols.}
Ohyas.
Then Phebe, Calin and Joel tried on my squishy purple slippers.
And they said it was very bouncy and comfortable.
Of course its comfortable.
It has to be comfortable.
Cost me almost 30 bucks okkaaay. (:
Later on.
We had Kinder Bueno.
And everyone was fighting for it.
Hahah.
Especially the toy inside.
I had a racing car. lol.
But the most boring one was kun's.
lols. a JIGSAW PUZZLE.
And then he was like,
ANYONE WANTS A JIGSAW PUZZLE ? ITS VERY DIFICULT TO FIX !!
hahha.
Thn we were all fixing our toys.
Mine was pretty simple to fix. B
ut dunno why i took so long.
When i fixed 1, joshua had alrd fixed 3.
WTH. LOL.

Then later. I went to Bugis Junction.
To buy my Emily pencilbox and sling bag.
I 'm bringing both to school tomorrow. (=
ohyas. After that i had to take a train home.
MYSELF.
cuz. My mother wanted to go to the gym.
And Iwanted to go home.
yep. Thats abt it.

Toodles. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home