Friday, April 21, 2006

Okkays. I had no time to blog yesterday. So. I shall blog about yesterday and today.

YESTERDAY: We had history test. And no one actually studied. L0L. So during the test, every one was talking lorr. And the teacher was pretty easy-going. LOL. When we got our papers, I didnt even understand a single question. hahahs. Thn I looked ard and saw everyone else looking blankly at the paper. And I think the teacher noticed that as well and he said. COME ONNN. Just try. You know you can do it. Just recall when you're learnt in my lessons. LIKE,HELLO ? As if we actually LISTEN in his class. His lesssons are so b0ring can. Ohya. So all of us decided to cheat. We had our history textbooks under our tables. Then we just flipped through the textbook for the answers. Eheheh. I 85% of the questions copy frm textbook de. Some i anyhow write. LOL. I can rmb one answer I wrote. The question was. Why did the Japanese Bomb Pearl Habour ? Thn I was like, HOW WOULD I KNOW ??! In the end I just put in a silly answer : Cuz Pearl Harbour very nice. SERIOUS !! Thats exactly what I wrote. I wonder whad the teacher's reaction will be when he sees my answer. XD Sure vomit blood. HAHAHS. After Band, went to Central with Renee,April and Spencer. Bought bubble tea. Lost track of time and came home late. VERY late. Almost 7.45pm. Eheheh. .

TODAY: We had Prefects Investiture for assembly. Only watched a litle bit of it. Cuz St00piid Ms Tan held us back for so long. Only know how to nag and nag and nag. =x
OHya. we had 2.4km run today. Run until so tired siia. ))=
THENTHENTHEN. After Band theory. Me, Renee, Evan and April went to Central for bubble tea again. Then after we bought them. We went to the playground. That was where the war started. I think is Renee start de. She go and suck one of the pearls from the bubble tea and use the straw to shoot the pearl at us. Then we also do the same. Do until the whole playground covered in the bubble tea pearls. HAHAS. But then half way through. We ran out of pearls. So We went back to the bubble tea shop and bought one whole cup of pearls. Then the whole day shoot and shoot and shoot. heehees. Then we got tired of it. And went to food court. We saw Jingguo and Xavier there. And then Xavier smoking. I think. They call us go sit at their table. But we alrd leaving. So we nvr go. Then 6pm then I leave Central. LOLS. I've been getting home later and later these days. HAHAS.
Have to do some INTENSE studying.
SIAN DIAO. -_-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home