Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My cousin said that i received a call at around 3pm, urgently asking for me.
And i also received an sms saying "importan". important.
So yeah, i really have no idea who the person is, plus, who would want to look for me so urgently at 3pm?
Everyone's getting for runs... and i don't know... my cousin said the person sounded urgent.
But the number's unfamiliar, yet so familiar at the same time.
The person hasn't called me back or replied my message.
-sigh.
I hope it's not something bad... i have a feeling it is.
-cross my fingers.
Anyway, sorry for the lack of updates. Haven't been going online recently, gotta study for midyears!
Wouldn't be updating much till after the exams.

I WANNA GO WATCH HOLLABACK CREWWWWW!(:

[edit] The mysterious person turned out to be Celestia who just wanted to borrow shorts for her netball match cause she was wearing her primary school shorts. Dead embarrassing. Haha. thank god it was nothing serious. ((=[ENDedit]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home