Friday, April 14, 2006

It seems to me that studies
don't interest me the way it did before.
Failing millions of tests,
not studying, handing in undone homework,
copying assignments, slacking all the time.
RAWR. I dunno what the hell is wrong with me.

But anyway.
Had fun yesterday.

Even tho i was so extra with renee & richard.
April & spencer. * cough.
After band,we sort of hung around

in school eating cheese toast.
yum.
Then. We saw a group of guys
surrounding richard.
So we got curious.
And went over.
It turned out that his friends were
helping him pierce the top part of his ear.
Can you imagine how painful that is ??
Ohya. Then richard was squeezing
spencer's arm. Even his nail marks
could be seen on spencers' arm after that.
lols.
Eventually. Mission accoplished.
After much much much pain. xD

Then.

We went to go to Central for bubble tea.
We were walking halfway.
Then April and spencer do *something*.
And renee and richard also do *something*
Private moments.
LOLS.
Then i so paiseh.
Cuz. I so extra. ]:
ohya. So.
We bought our bubble tea.
Then me and april were dicussing
about my funeral. LOLS.
I said I wanted my coffin to be a wooden plank.
With peacock feathers. lols.
and I wanted my tombstone to be pink and greeeen.
My favourite colours. (:

After that we decided to head to White sands.

But. when we reached there.
It was already 6.30pm.
And Richard had to go home.
Poor Renee.
We also met the band people there.
They had blue hair. haah.
I think they used some spray thingy or whadever.
So nice. I only stayed there for a while.
Cuz it was getting late.
And my mother wanted me home.
So. i headed to my bus stop.

So. erm.
Thats about it .
My life is not really that interestingyou knows.
LOLS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home