Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Im back for updates! :)

School has been mighty crazy lately. i've been feeling tired & lethargic more easily now. Together with the endless pile of homework, it's making things a lot worse than what it already is. And yesterday, i didn't hand up 2 sets of homework in total.
I'M SO GONNA FAIL SEC 1. OH, REJOICE!

Yes, good luck for your concert. It went well anyway.I know you need me to support you.
I am here :) Alright, everybody knows that school has been might crazy lately.Cause of stupid common tests coming up all at once. But three cheers! Mine's all over.
I bet you missed me!
Ahaha.
All those days of not being able to message you ):
I feel neglected! BOOOOO.
I bet you can't wait for the upcoming march hols too! YAY!
Let's go for another round of retail therapy! :)

MYSHITTEDNESS;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home