Friday, March 31, 2006

HAH.
T0day was damn funny .

During recess, after PE,
Renee,Evan,Rujun,Doreen,April and ME
went to the fourth floor girls
toilet to change. (:

Thn after that,
we decided to make renee walk past richard's class.
whooos.
Then when we walked past with her,
the whole class of 4/3 saw us and renee.
Then I think they kn0w about RNR.
Then the guys the the class were like
' Richaaaarrd!!! Reneee!!'
hahahah.
so funny la.
then renee so poor thing.
She so paisehh.
LOL.

Oh.

And today g0t back my report book.
i had a average grade of B4. 61.7 something.
hmms. okay barhs.
Cuz my IQ naturally low de.
LOL.
Then today band that time i n0
need go theory lesson.
whoos.
So the zarifah call me and doreen
join main band. but i didnt know the
fingering of alot of notes.
how embarssing.
Luckily this nice senior teach me all the fingering.
After the warmup, they played SHOWDOWN.
My fav0urate band piece. (:

I have like, a million gazillion things to update about.

but right now, my mind is in a total blank.
I just cant think of anything.
Perhaps it is because im blasting music
into my poor ears again. Maybe.
i like this song. >im not a girl,not yet a woman.
A very inspiring and pleasant song.

i was humming it after math tuition today,
on the way home.
dont giggle.
have to relieve stress you know. :DD

Oh and Jenna, three cheers to our SIX year plus friendship. (:
yay.

<333

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home