Friday, February 17, 2006

Jenna says that my entries are deeeeeeeeeeep.Hahah. In what way is it deeeeeep? :)
My life has been pretty occupied with homework and tests.And the worst thing is, I can hardly touch my favourite - computer. No time for play.Seriously, even though I have not been mugging, I have been dealing with piles of homework every single day.
Um, and many things happened this whole week.Shan't elaborate. But I hate hypocrism.And I don't find my attitude stinks. I just don't do things for the sake of it. So stop manipulating me. I have been cursing and swearing all the way home. I cannot take this lying down. Seriously, so stop all your hypocrism. I don't need your sympathy and lip service. You make it sound so nice and sweet, but who knows what you are thinking of? Only heaven knows.
I dread people like you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home