Wednesday, February 01, 2006

After this short update, I will be watching memoirs of a geisha again !I am hooked onto the movie and currently, the book!And I am getting it in a few days time.Hopefully as soon as possible :)WHOOOPPEEEDDDOOOS!So enthusiastic. My friend got that book and I am waiting for her to lend it to me!But then I guess I can stop waiting now :)HAAH.
Oh man. I'm so frickin' PISSED with my MOM.She keeeeeepps nagging at me. I know hate is a strong word and everything.But its okay:We're TEENAGERS.We're supposed to hate our parents once in a while.We're also allowed to hate any siblings,older OR younger who annoy us.Especially siblings who we didnt even ask for.
However,If one of these siblings unasked for siblings happens to be a rather cute boy who I happen to know is a good guitar player and is just about the sweetest boy in the entire world,you might want to be nice.Innoncent flirting with your stepbrother -to-be- isn't sick or illegal.In fact,its pretty fun and damned convenient if you live in the same house!It's just a thought.Although it dosent look like SHE had even considered this option.
HMM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home