Monday, January 30, 2006

Well, good morning my friends! It now says 1:07AM on my computer clock thing. I should be in bed. But I thought I'd complete my new layout. Another skin from Blogskins.com! Yay,yay. Anyways,HAPPY CNY EVERYONE!! hahas. I had quite a fruitful harvest this year. Almost FOURHUNDRED!! Jealous not? heeh.
0h wells. I just completed my eport folio.Hahas.It was super boring larhs.I had done half of it like LONG LONG LOOONG time ago. But I had been too BUSY(or lazy?) to actually complete it.
Yeah so, I havent been posting for quite a while now.But I've recently joined the band. You cant choose what instrument you want to play. theres this audition thingy that you have to go thru. AND I play the CLARINET .(Its this really long flute-like instrument.)Oh yes.Its a wonderful instrument and its BLACK. BLACKBLACKBLACK.
Its super hard to blow and theres this reed thing that we cannot crack/chip and/or BREAK. A new reed costs $2.50(the cheapest) to $5.00(most EX.) yyeah. [[EACH clarinet costs $800 for your INFO.]]So on the first practice session,one of the seniors brought us to an empty sec 3 classroom.She taught us how to dismantle and set up the clarinet. Its like the recorder where you can seperate the pieces. THEN she showed us how to blow and told us to practice. But then doreen broke her reed. Then the senior was like "OMG!! WHAT DID YOU DO??!" she appeared to be really upset lahhs. But she ended up sending her classmate (or BF? ) JOHNSON, down to the band storeroon to get doreen another reed.Then she was like,'PLEASE PLASE PLEASE dont break it again.' lol. then after BAND, me,renee,doreen.evan.lorene,and april went to block 562 to see charmaine's dogiie,RUBY.Super cute siia.
AHHH.
I'm so tired now. Better go to bed. ((=
Well then,
Buh-byee.(And Happy CNY!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home