Sunday, January 22, 2006

We had STARS again on Friday. (=
And then there was this AMAZING RACE thingy where they give us this paper and we have to go around the school and fill in the blanks. The group who arrives first and have all correct answers WINS. And then theres this grouping rule where each group must have at least one boy and a malay. But then there were not enough malays to go around. So our group was: Me,April,Chee Nan and Danny. (Danny claims that he's a malay,cuz he's frm MALAYSIA.) Anyways.Good thing they chose us. Cuz I had the ANSWERS to all the questions. THATS RIGHT. ANSWERS. It so happened that I was walking home withe Evan and renee the day before. So they were talking about the amazing race thing. Then Evan asked if my class had done it yett. So I said no,STARS is tml. Then Renee was like, Why dont I give you the whole worksheet then you can copy tml? So of course I said OK lah.

So on FRI,I already knew wad was gonna happen lah. Then I forgot to take the answers with me. So I pretend I forgot to take something and ask permission to take whatever I forgot. But then I actually went out to take the answers. I had it in my pocket at first. But then April wanted to put it in her file for easier reference. But the the teacher almost SAW. So Danny suggested putting it in his wallet. So in it went. then when we went out we 4 wanted to go somewhere where there would be very little pple so we could copy the asnwers. The we went to the canteen and copy all the answers and stuff.We also had to pick 5 pieces of litter. So we went to the dustbin and picked out 5 Rubbish. Then we went back to the AVA room.we were first. Followed by Joel's grp.
Then joel said we had to go to the tech room. But then we didnt go. So we said we didnt go lah. the joel was like, orh horrr. Mus go wan!! then we panic and lied, OF COURSE we went... we just bluff you onlyy. LOL.
Then got another part Markus ask if we picked the litter frm the dustbin. Then chee nan said YES. Then Markus said if we pick frm the dustbin will be disqualified. Then we panic again but luckily Danny said we WANTED to pick frm the dustbin but then we change our minds. lols.
So end up we win lah. AH. We're CHEATERBUGS. LOLS. but who CARES. (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home