Tuesday, January 31, 2006

*I'm eating CHOCOLATE ice-cream while typing this.Bear with me. (=*
To think that there's telepathy between silly and dilly, both of us are online now and listening to music too.Okay, a piece of crap :)I shall get back to updating. Um, come to think of it. There isn't much stuff to talk about actually. So I shall start crapping :D So random.I am sharing my msn background with dilly.Man, nothing better to do. I seem to have lost interest in blogging.I have got to type fast all because of dilly wanting to read it.What's so nice about reading my blog uh? :)I really want to know.Cause I am a seriously boring freak.oh. and I had to do housework todayy. VACUUME THE FLOOR. Until my relatives came and plunged me into "ABIT" of family history.I almost fell asleep man.They watched'THE SEVEN SWORDS' then went home.Thats where I contiued VACUUMING the floor.My mom promises me $5 if I vacuume it properly. But I got bored halfwayy.So I asked my cousin to do it instead. lols.
BYEBYE five dollars!! hahas. 0hwell. I got enough money to last me at least 5 months anywayy. $5 to me is a MEASLY piece of shit. lols.
urgh.My mom is totally AGAINST me. Ohwells. GRIN AND BEAR IT I SAY. HAHAS.
-Happy Chinese New Year everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home