Sunday, December 04, 2005

Bold those that apply to you but i cant. so i shall type yes or no or whatever.

Bold those that apply to you but i cant. so i shall type yes or no or whatever.

i have a cell phone.- yes yes yes.
i have friends that use me. -nope.
i am an only child. -sad but true.
i love dangly earrings. - depends.
i love cold weather. -yup love it
i'm obsessed with the computer. -yea
i have shot a gun before.- nope but i want to.
i can't live without music. - sometimes.
i have no tolerance of ignorant people. -yep. low tolerance.
i have ridden on a motorcycle before. YESH..
i'll be in this town forever. -NO WAY.
i've been to 5 other countries. -yes
i get annoyed easily. -yeah super.
i have neat handwriting. - DEPENDS.
i have more than a few horrible memories. -YES.
i am addicted to chocolate.- nope not really.
i love airplane rides.- yah
i love taking pictures.- yah
i hate people who are fake. - totally
i can be mean when i want to. -YAHHH.
My parents care about my grades.- OBVIOUSLY.
One of my best friends is a guy. -YES.
i have way too many purses -nope.
i'm obsessed with lip gloss.- nope
i am easy to talk to. -yeah
i would never eat raw fish. -I WILL NOT EAT RAW FISH.INCLUDES SUSHI.
I cry easily -DEPENDS.
i hate when people are late -SOMETIMES.
i procrastinate. -what??
i have too many clothes for my closet/dresser. -nope
i love to sleep -YES YES YES
i wish i were smarter -YES YES YES.
I have a best friend. -DUH.
I'm afraiid of flying. -NO.
I wear braces. -well ,I'm going to.
I don't have a curfew. - I do. ten o clock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home